If you need immediate assistance:
- Text "START" to 741-741
- or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 then press 1
- For help with domestic violence, please call the domestic violence hotline: 800-621–HOPE (4673).
- For help with all crimes, including support for family members of homicide victims, please call: 866-689-HELP (4357).
- For help with rape and sexual assault, please call: 212-227-3000.
- Therapy for Black Girls- podcast with Dr. Joy, a licensed psychologist.
- Open Path Psychotherapy offers lower cost therapy options.
- Mental Health Resources- a nonprofit offering community based health services.
- 1-800-273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- The Body Positive- eating disorder recovery group.
- PsychCentral- mental health resources compliation.
- Jed Foundation- mental health services for teens and young adults.
- ULifeline- college mental health resources.
- GLBT National Help Center- support for LGBT and questioning people.
- Trevor Project- support for LGBT youths.
- Half of Us- resources and support for mental health issues.
- Safe Horizon- resources for victims of crime and abuse.
- Drug Rehab's Substance Abuse & Suicide guide
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America